|2003年 4月16日||WRAP-UP (SUBSETS)||BACK >> 目次|
1. If and when there are "partition" codes in a set, subsets shall be described in a hierarchical structure:
2. After we draw a diagram of subsets, we must verify that the structure is valid, there're two rules for validation:
(1) "IS" can be applied in the relation between a set and a subset like, "a subset IS a set" as noted below;
(2) "OR" can be applied in the relation between/among subsets as noted below;
3. If "AND" relation may be observed between/among subsets, they are NOT subsets, and the "partition" code(s) cannot be left in the set.
|<< もどる||HOME||すすむ >>|